A transformational new format for Cleantech Innovate 2019
Cleantech Innovate returns in 2019 for its 7th successful year with the launch of a new and inspirational experience for the cleantech community.
So, what’s new?
- New partnerships will bring greater awareness and PR benefits to the event.
- A steering committee of respected individuals from the cleantech community will broaden our reach to a more diverse range of start-ups and investors.
- A broader programme including workshops for entrepreneurs post-funding, looking at issues such as scaling up, exporting and team building will attract more businesses at different stages on their journey to success.
- Pitches from entrepreneurs selected by the judging panel will be complemented by presentations from leading experts outlining the key challenges for each of the key themes for 2019.
- A new venue will host more delegates in a flexible open space creating better interaction and networking.
- A pitch garden area will create a more relaxed environment for entrepreneurs to share their vision. See the 2019 visuals.